The final GRAPAS Innovations Awards line-up
Applications into the GRAPAS Innovations Awards are now all in, and Milling and Grain magazine are very happy to announce that we have eight brilliant solutions this year from companies based in Germany, China, Turkey and the US, to name but a few.
Our eight confirmed applicants will be delivering presentations regaring their products at the GRAPAS Innovations Conference at VICTAM Animal Health and Nutrition Asia on March 24th, 2020. Following this, the winner(s) of the awards will be decided!
CONFIRMED 2020 APPLICATIONS!
We are thrilled to have recieved eight brilliant applications this year:
- Henry Simon's HSPU-Purifier
- Brabender's Production Process System for Lentil and Wheat-Based Snack Products
- FrigorTec's GRANIFRIGOR Control-Logic
- Yenar's rollCare Profile Measurement Device
- Eye-Grain's iGrain Temperature and Moisture Reader
- Wingmen Group's Termico Silo THT
- Dinnissen's latest Hamex Hammer Mill
- Henan Jingu Industry Development's QINPAC Bagging System
We will also be featuring three brilliant keynote speakers:
- Mr Norman Loop of The FlourWorld Museum, who will discuss their latest initiative, World Flour Day
- Professor Li Dongsen of Zhengzhou Golden Grain Equipment Engineering Co
- Mr Bobby Ariyanto, Senior Vice-President of Manufacturing for Bogasari Flour Mills
Come and find out more about these innovative solutions at the GRAPAS Innovations Conference
Taking place on March 24th, 2020, the conference will feature 10-minute presentations from each applicant in the GRAPAS Innovations Awards, discussing what makes their products so special and what they bring to the flour, pasta and rice processing industry. At the end of the conference, Milling and Grain will also announce the winner(s) of the awards and hand out the coveted GRAPAS trophy!
The GRAPAS Conference and Innovations Awards 2019 were a resounding success at VICTAM Cologne, with 15 total applicants for the awards from companies such as Ocrim, Brabender, Dinnissen, Balaguer Rolls, Eye-Grain and more. Three brilliant winners were also crowned: Petkus" OptoSelector 901t, Bühler"s LumoVision and SELIS" DAPS system.
For more information please contact:
Rebecca Sherratt (firstname.lastname@example.org)