GRAPAS Innovations Awards and Conference 2020
After the brilliant success of GRAPAS 2019, Milling and Grain magazine are once again hosting the GRAPAS Innovations Awards and the GRAPAS Conference at VICTAM and Animal Health and Nutrition Asia.
Taking place on March 24th, 2020, the conference will feature 10-minute presentations from each applicant in the GRAPAS Innovations Awards, discussing what makes their products so special and what they bring to the flour, pasta and rice processing industry. At the end of the conference, Milling and Grain will also announce the winner(s) of the awards and hand out the coveted GRAPAS trophy!
Please note: Applications into the GRAPAS Innovations Awards 2020 are now closed.
Winners will be formally announced at the GRAPAS Innovations Conference as part of VICTAM Animal Health and Nutrition Asia on March 24th, 2020.
CONFIRMED 2020 APPLICATIONS!
We are thrilled to have recieved eight brilliant applications this year:
- Henry Simon's HSPU-Purifier
- Brabender's Production Process System for Lentil and Wheat-Based Snack Products
- FrigorTec's GRANIFRIGOR Control Logic
- Yenar's rollCare Profile Measurement Device
- Eye-Grain's iGrain Temperature and Moisture Reader
- Wingmen Group's Termico Silo THT
- Dinnissen's latest Hamex Hammer Mill
- Henan Jingu Industry Development's QINPAC Bagging System
We will also be featuring three brilliant keynote speakers:
- Mr Norman Loop of The FlourWorld Museum, who will discuss their latest initiative, World Flour Day
- Professor Li Dongsen of Zhengzhou Golden Grain Equipment Engineering Co
- Mr Bobby Ariyanto, Senior Vice-President of Manufacturing for Bogasari Flour Mills
The GRAPAS Conference and Innovations Awards 2019 were a resounding success at VICTAM Cologne, with 15 total applicants for the awards from companies such as Ocrim, Brabender, Dinnissen, Balaguer Rolls, Eye-Grain and more. Three brilliant winners were also crowned: Petkus" OptoSelector 901t, Bühler"s LumoVision and SELIS" DAPS system.
Applications for the 2020 awards are now CLOSED.
On March 24th, all GRAPAS Innovations Awards applicants will gather to present their innovations to an audience of food industry professionals, to prove why their solution is worthy of winning the highly-esteemed GRAPAS trophy.
Book your early-bird tickets now!
Tickets are $99 each.
For more information please contact:
Rebecca Sherratt (firstname.lastname@example.org)