Build my FeedMill 2019
Build my FeedMill is an intriguing, two-hour conference, taking place at VIV Asia 2019. Taking place in Room 223, Build my FeedMill features a variety of feed mill companies, delivering 10-minute discussions on machinery for each individual process of the feed mill production process.
A large diagram of the inner workings of a feed mill serves as the backdrop to the conference, as we take VIV attendees through every process of a feed mill, with the assistance of ten different feed mill companies, giving their expertise on their own part of the process.
Our programme for the conference is as follows:
- Intake and conveying - Lambton Conveyors
- Storage - Sukup Manufacturing
- Weighing - PLP Liquid Systems
- Grinding - Amandus Kahl
- Pelleting - Zheng Chang
- Expanders - Amandus Kahl and Zheng Chang
- Drying and cooling - Sukup Manufacturing
- Feed formulation- Adisseo
- Automation - Adifo Software and Agentis Innovations
Build my Feedmill is completely free to attend, and will take place in Room 223 on march 13th at VIV Asia.
For further information please contact:
Miss Rebecca Sherratt
7 St George's Terrace
St James' Square
Gloucestershire GL50 3PT
Tel: +44 1242 267700