Livestock Taiwan Expo & Forum 2020 accessible both online and in-person
This year Livestock Taiwan Expo & Forum will be going online concurrently with the physical exhibition. The online exhibition will take place 5-7th November from 8:00am-8:00pm (GMT +8), and the In-person exhibition will take place 5-7th November from 9:30am-5:00pm (GMT +8).
The decision to bring the event online has been made in order to keep all of the livestock industries connected with the cutting-edge technologies and to assist industry players to collaborate, sharing best practices and adopt cost-effective methods for growing their businesses.
What you can do with this online platform?
• Get notification when visitors enter to your booth
• Chat, voice call or video call with visitors
• Schedule online meeting with visitors
• Visitor traffic analysis report
• Live stream video from YouTube or Facebook
Price for online exhibition standard booth: USD$630/booth (VAT included)
You can book a booth by emailing email@example.com or pre-register for the online exhibition, HERE.