Global Agribusiness industry set to gather at Black Sea Grain 2020 in September
Global turbulence in the markets creates new risks in the agricultural business, and the most important task now is to adjust business strategies to the 'Era of Uncertainty'. UkrAgroConsult is still preparing for the 17th International Conference 'Black Sea Grain 2020' which will be held on September 2-3, 2020 in InterContinental hotel, Kyiv, Ukraine.
The 'Black Sea Grain' Conference is a recognised marketplace and a major annual meeting point for the top agribusiness community. It is a large communication platform, providing two days of exclusive agri-market insights from leading industry experts, coverage of the global macroeconomic and regional trends, long term forecasts on commodities market, effective networking and face to face contacts with 700+ delegates.
The conference agenda will cover the most important issues for all players in the agricultural sector, from farmers to multinational corporations, agri producers and exporters, market analysts and business owners, economists and opinion leaders to determine the world's most powerful market drivers.
Located in the heart of the Black Sea region, the conference annually brings together 700+ agribusiness professionals from more than 400 companies and 50+ countries worldwide, serving to adjust business strategies and promote international trade.
Make sure to keep pace with the times. Make sure to adjust your strategies to the Era of Uncertainty.
• Era of 2020s: global transformation and uncertainty in commodity markets
• Black Sea region: key players, competition, expansion to the target markets
• South America, China, USA: what's next at the agri giants arena?
• Global financial outlook. Many uncertainties are ahead?
• Future 'demand shapers' in agribusiness. Case Study: Sellers' and Buyers' Strategies and Answers
• Big talk on Ukraine: land market, logistics, investments. Unchanged mantra? New mantra?
• Smart technologies to minimise weather risks or how to achieve 100 mmt grain crop
- Sergey Feofilov - Director General, UkrAgroConsult, Ukraine
- Pedro Dejneka - Partner, MD Commodities, Brazil
- Erwin Sudharma - Bogasari Flour Mills, Indonesia
- Gunhan Ulusoy - Chairman of the Board, Ulusoy Flour Mills, Turkey
- Mohamed Fouda - CEO, ICSE, Egypt
- Christopher Hyde - Weather Desk, MAXAR, USA
- Nikolay Gorbachev - President, Ukrainian Grain Association
- Dmitry Rylko - Director, Ikar, Russia
- Gilles Mettetal - Former Director, Agribusiness, EBRD.
For more information visit the Black Sea Grain website, HERE.