GEAPS announces results for their 2020 Safety Awards winners
Image credit: GEAPS
The Grain Elevator and Processing Society has announced the results for the 2020 Safety Awards Program. Out of 425 facilities enrolled in the program, 353 successfully completed the year without any lost time injuries or illnesses. Of those facilities, 304 went the entire year with no recordable incidents to earn the elite tier.
Top Facilities: Cumulative Hours
● Kelly Group Construction, Decatur, IL,779,829 hours
● Knobelsdorff Enterprises, Goodhue, MN, 415,958 hours
● Bunge North America, Council Bluffs, IA, 277,302 hours
● Bunge Canada, Harrowby, Russel, MB, 150,575 hours
● Cargill Inc, Albion, NE, 40,612 hours
Top Facilities: Cumulative Years
● Bunge North America DeSoto Landing facility in Arkansas City, AR, 42 years
● Bunge North America Fountain Bluff facility in Grand Tower, IL, 38 years
● Bunge North America facility in Tipton, IN, 35 years
● Bunge North America facility in Blytheville, AR, 34 years
● Bunge North America facility in Hickman, KY, 34 years
● Bunge North America facility in LaGrange, MO, 34 years
● Bunge North America facility in Yazoo City, MS, 34 years
● Bunge North America facility in Tipton, IN, 34 years
Enrolment for the 2021 Safety Awards Program opens in the fall and winners will be announced at Exchange 2022 in Kansas City.
A complete list of award winners can be found on the GEAPS website, HERE.