Paris Grain Conference
Paris Grain Day returns in 2023 in a longer 2-day format as Paris Grain Conference on 26-27 January. The upcoming conference will offer you even more high impact networking opportunities and insights into key developments that shape the international grains and oilseeds markets.
Hear from and engage with senior industry stakeholders, Argus and Agritel experts at this hybrid conference that will offer both in-person and virtual access to a global audience from across the agricultural, fertiliser and biofuel markets.
Book by 25 November 2022 to save €300 with your early bird discount!
Key topics on the agenda include:
- Geopolitics and economic outlooks: What can the world expect from 2023?
- Deep dive grain and oilseeds markets analysis in the short, medium, and long term
- Fertilisers: Managing cost and efficiency as prices rise and regulations tighten
- Biofuels: An additional market and an aid to decarbonisation?
- What does the future hold for biogas?
- Farmers as energy producers
- Zero carbon – How will the agricultural industry be carbon neutral by 2050?
For more information visit the website, HERE.