71st JTIC International
This friendly meeting promotes exchanges between professionals and young people from our training schools through conferences on major technical subjects, news and a trade fair with suppliers and service providers in our businesses.
4 major themes of the conference:
- Climate change: Cereals
- Interest of seeds for the cereal sector, trades, missions, lines of research
- Evaluate the qualities of wheat to respond to the diversity of markets
- Employment, training, careers and attractiveness of the sector
JTIC 2021 is also:
- 2 days of trade fairs to meet the major players in the cereal industries: suppliers, customers, future employees.
- 60 major industry professionals
attended to exhibit ▪ ENSMIC-ENILIA / COMPAGNONS / POLYTECH SORBONNE students, future professionals and collaborators, enthusiastic about discovering our industry and opportunities.
- Scientific and technical posters
- Job offers specific to the sector
- 1 award ceremony for the student competition "film your sector"
- 1 revised reception model and a health protocol validated by AFNOR to guarantee you a Maximum secure reception at the Tours Convention Center