IDMA 2019 Exhibition just a week away, Turkey
The 2019 exhibition will take place from the 20-23 March at the Istanbul Expo Centre, Hall 9-10 Yesilkoy – Istanbul, Turkey.
"Certified Milling Training" organized by TABADER will be held at the Seminar Halls in Istanbul Expo Centre (IFM) on 21-23 March, at the same time with IDMA Exhibition.
The courses are planned for two different sectors: flour and feed
To register click, HERE.
Grain, Flour and Feed Milling Training Program
The training will take place in the Pamukkale Conference Hall
- Grain and Feed Industry World Economic Data and Analysis
- Energy Management in Grain (Flour) and Feed Facilities
- New Product Development Techniques (Innovation, R&D, P&D)
- Quality Assurance and Risk Analysis Methods in Grain (Flour) and Feed Facilities
- New Trends in the World for Grain Products
- Licensed Warehousing and Warehousing Techniques
- New Design Vals Roller Mill Introduction Demo - Alapros Makina
- Air Conditioning Techniques In Grain Storage Demo - FMS Global
- Diagram in Grain Milling
- Smart Feed Production Facilities Demo – Yemtar
- New Product And Technology Demo-IV
- Additives in Grain Milling
- Quality Control Methods in Grain Milling
- Process Control and Automation in Grain Milling
- Preparing Ration in Feed Milling
- Machinery and Mechanic Maintenance in Grain Milling
- Pre-Cleaning in Grain Milling
- Crushing Lines in Grain Milling
For more information visit the IDMA 2019 website, HERE.