Perry of Oakley
Since October 2007 when David Perry took over as Managing Director, Perry's have continued to expand and plan for the future. Investing in the very latest CAD CAM technology, including 3 dimensional design facilities and the latest fully automated punching and forming machinery.
Using in house staff Perry's now provides expert technical support for its machinery worldwide.
All Perry products are designed and manufactured in Perry's purpose built facility in the West Country, UK using a depth of knowledge acquired during more than 70 years of business.
Although there have been changes, some things have remained constant and will continue to do so into the future:
- High standard of Manufacture
- Excellent customer service and support
- Comprehensive stores and spare parts service
- Direct access to key design and engineering personnel
- Product commissioning by experienced personnel