Dicle Un Sanayicileri Derneği - DUNSAD
DUNSAD association was established on November 24, 2017 in the Artuklu district of Mardin as the Dicle Flour Industry Association. On December 29, 2017, the first meeting of the ordinary general assembly was held in Mardin with the participation of 56 members. The roof of the Dicle Flour Industrial Association continues to be registered and operated in the provinces of Mardin, Diyarbakır and Batman.
- To bring together the flour mills operating in the flour industry in the provinces of Mardin, Diyarbakır and Batman under the roof of the Dicle Flour Industry Association (DUNSAD) and to meet the needs of industry representatives in Mardin , Diyarbakır and Batman, to help flour production develop properly and efficiently for the benefit of the country.
- To be a pioneer in the works that will contribute to the interests of the flour factories in Turkey and abroad.
- Provide professional, technical, economic and social issues to the representatives of the sector.
- The provinces of Mardin, Diyarbakir and Batman will provide unity and solidarity among the factories that operate in the flour industry.
- Communication between the members of the sector, providing coexistence and established as the parent organization for the achievement of these objectives, Turkey Harina Industrial Federation (TUSAF) to participate.
- Closely monitor developments in the flour industry and increase efficiency using technologies in development sharing knowledge and knowledge.
- Defend the rights of our members against natural and legal persons.
Our association, the Federation of Industrialists of Turkey's is a member of. It provides industrial Turkey, organized by the Federation of national and international seminars, conferences and active participation of members in meetings.
To increase solidarity in the sector and monitor developments, informing our members is our most important duty. The data obtained from wheat and flour are shared with our members weekly or monthly.
Our association is aware of the global capacity, technical knowledge and the accumulation of our sector, which occupies an important place in the world export of flour. It will continue its activities to evaluate the strategic product wheat and flour in the best way and contribute to the national economy.